Gambling has existed in particular over the last few millennia. From betting on horse and chariot racing at hippodromes or betting on the winner of a death-to-death fight between two gladiators to e-sports winners and presidential candidates, bets take place in any domain or area. Today, there are many sports in which betting has become a serious industry, but the most popular globally is, without a doubt, football.
Start betting on the best sportsbook now from here .
How To Bet On Soccer: A Guide To Soccer Gambling
Thus, we have watched football betting become an international phenomenon. Local bookies ( brick and mortar ) are found on almost every street corner around the world, online soccer betting sites are becoming increasingly popular, and nearly all of us know of someone who once hit the big jackpot after betting on their favorite team.
So, is soccer gambling easy? Or is it really difficult to win a satisfying and consistent amount of money? Or maybe the question has been changed a little … Can you get a steady and regular income from soccer gambling?
How do you choose a good online soccer gambling site?
Once you understand how to place a bet and know what you want to bet on, you will have the tough task of choosing a partner who will give you the daftar judi bola games, odds and chances of winning. Choosing the best online soccer gambling site to place your bet is not an easy task, but there are a few things that you should consider.
First of all, try opening your first account with a reputable online soccer gambling site, not a local bookie. These sites usually have millions of customers who have won and lost money on a regular basis. They definitely have great customer support, great deals and are also beginner-friendly like you.
Next, you have to carefully look at what types of bonuses this soccer gambling site offers you. Most of the betting agencies have promotions such as sign up bonuses or deposit bonuses, which can be as much as 200% of your initial deposit. It really means a lot to start your betting career with double the money you want to invest, right? Also, take a look at what free bets they have, their bidding habits or what other exclusive betting offers they have, such as bigger odds or cash prizes.
Last but not least , there are a few more things you should pay attention to. Compare the opportunities they offer against the competition, and see how they are structured. Are their opportunities in line with the competition? Are they significantly smaller? You definitely want the best odds for your money, and your online soccer betting site will help you here. Also, if you want to use cash for your bets, look for online soccer betting sites that offer this possibility – not many of them do.
How to Bet on Football Matches
Basically, soccer betting is quite easy. You can go to a local bookie or go to their website, look for a judi bola terpercaya game you can predict the outcome of, and check the odds the bookie presents. If you are confident in the odds, place your bets, go home, watch the game and then go and collect your winnings. If you want to know all the betting terms, we’ve created a little dictionary:
- The stake ( wager ) = also called the stake , is the amount of money you bet on each given bet slip
- Slip bets ( betting slip ) = can contain one or more bets. If it contains more bets, the odds can be played as singles or as accumulators.
- Opportunity ( Odds ) = bookie money you used to pay you for every bet you bet and win. These odds can be presented in decimal (1.50), fraction (1/2) or American (-100) format. The three number formats have the same meaning.
The most common presentation format is the decimal format, which has the following meaning: If you bet USD 10 at 1.50 odds , you win 10 * 1.50 = USD 15. If you withdraw your original bet, you get USD 5 in profit. .
- Accumulators = If you have more than one bet on your bet slip, you have the possibility to accumulate opportunities, either with simple multiplication ( odds betting 1 x odds bet 2x odds bet 3 … etc) or by using the system.
- HT / FT = Down drinking / full time (stands for Half Time / Full Time )
- DNB = Draw No Bet. If you place a DNB bet and the situs judi bola resmi game ends in a draw, you get your money back.
- Free bet = Bonus from your betting site – if you lose this bet, you will get your bet back.
- Cashout = The possibility of closing the bet before the end of the game. For example, you bet that Real Madrid won against Barcelona and Real were leading 2-1 in the 75th minute. If you have the option to cashout , you can withdraw from the bet, become a winner and win a fraction of the total prize pool.
- Over / Under = In soccer betting, a certain number “over” means “more than”, while “under” means “less than / less than”.
This is the piece of jargon you need to become familiar with the world of soccer gambling.