Instructions and how to find out the rules for playing handicaps for those of you who have just plunged into Situs Resmi Judi Bola the world of online gambling, of course, really need a guide so that you can make your steps easier in playing online soccer gambling. What is called a Handicap? Handicap or what is usually called the Asian Handicap, because the average person who likes this game is the people of Indonesia or other Asian countries.
Several types of handicaps in soccer betting
Handicap 0 which means no points
Handicap 0.25 which means giving 1/4 points to your opponent
Handicap 0.5 which means giving 1/2 points to your opponent
0.75 handicap which means giving 3/4 points to your opponent
Handicap 1 which means giving your opponent 1 point
Handicap 1.15 – 1.25 which means giving 11/4 points to your opponent
How to Calculate Handicap Bets
- Calculating Handicap 0: this is Daftar Situs Judi Bola Terpercaya a type of handicap that is very easy to understand. For example, if one person chooses the Liverpool club that will compete against Arsenal, if Liverpool wins the match then that player is also guaranteed to win. And if the match ends with a draw, then the bet will not win or lose.
- Calculating Handicap 0.5 or 0.25: for example Manchester City vs Manchester United + 0.5 which means that Manchester United are given 1/4 points. You choose Machester City and the final result is 1: 0 then you have the right to win in full, but if the result of the match is 0: 0 it means you lose half of the total bet. However, if you choose Manchester United and the final result is 0: 0, you have the right to win in full and vice versa if Manchester United lose by any score it means you have lost completely.
- Calculating Handicap 0.5: Suppose a match between AC Milan vs Inter Milan +0.5 means that Inter Milan is awarded 1/2 points. If you choose AC Milan and the final result wins by 1: 0 then you win completely, but if the final score is 0: 0 or a draw then you lose completely. If instead you choose Inter Milan and the final result is a draw then you also win in full.
- Calculating Handicap 5.1 / 0.75: a match Situs Judi Bola Yang Aman between Juventus vs Napoli +5.1 means Napoli are awarded 3/4 points. Juventus is the team you choose in the bet, and if in the match you win with a final result of 1: 0 then you only win half of the total bet. If you want to fully win the bet, the team you choose must win with a score of 2: 0. But on the other hand, if you choose Napoli and the final result of the match is Juventus, then you will only lose half of the total bet. But if Juventus scores more than 1 goal then you lose completely. If you choose Juventus and lose by any score then you can be sure you lose completely, but if you choose Napoli and the end result is a draw or even then you have the right to win in full.
- Calculating Handicap 1: for example the match between Barcelona against Malaga +1 (Malaga given 1 point by Barcelona). You choose Barcelona and the match is won by Barcelona only with a score of 1: 0, then the bet is considered a draw or no one wins and no one loses. However, if you want to win, at least 2 goals without reply must be created by Barcelona. If the match between the teams ends with a score of 0: 0 then you will definitely lose in full.
- Calculating Handicap 1.15 / 1.25: match between PSG vs AS Monaco +1.15 (PSG gives AS Monaco 1 1/4 points), you choose PSG and the final result of the PSG match comes out to be a winner with a score of 1: 0 then you only lose half. At least 2 goals from PSG can only make you win, and even then only win half of the total bet. Especially if the match ends in a draw then you are certain to lose completely.
That’s an explanation of handicap betting on online soccer gambling games, hopefully this article can help you play online gambling.